A literary disclaimer...

 Hello, dear reader. 


I hope this first post finds you well. 


This is my catchall disclaimer. This blog is about my opinions on books I read. I read from a variety of items, including paperback, hardback, and a kindle. My opinions are my own. You do not have to agree with them, but if you do not, please be respectful in doing so. Reviews that I post are my own, I am never paid for them, and if I do receive an advanced reader copy, then I will disclose that. Even when that happens, I will still be truthful in my review. I will never speak poorly about an author, nor their book, I will only say that I did not enjoy it. Everyone has their own opinions. Authors put themselves out there, literally, and nobody wants to read a terribly scathing review, when it could just be that the reader just didn't enjoy it. 


I hope that I can help you find your favorite book, or at least, one that you will look at lovingly. 


Warmest Regards, 

~The Blissful Book Nurse

Comments

Popular Posts