End of the Year Review

 Good evening, dear reader. 

Can I say that I have been extremely busy finishing up my Bachelors Degree, and I have not found a lot of time to stop in to leave reviews lately?

I am a member of Goodreads, you know, the site that tracks your books?

Well, as far as new books go, I have read 50 new books this year. I have re-read many that make me happy, but for new ones, I think this is acceptable. I read about 20,000 pages worth of new literature. I met my goal, and if it wasn't for these pressing classes, I would have read more. 

I will finish up this degree in the spring, so hopefully between work and life, I can read more. 

My favorite book this year was: Under the Whispering Door, by TJ Klune. It is lovely. It evokes emotions that really let you feel what it must be like to be outside looking in. 

My goal for next year: 75 new books

My favorite author this year: Well, I like TJ Klune, but I also like David Baldacci, and Simone St. James. 

Least favorite book: The Last House on Needless Street. It was weird. I didn't understand what was happening until the end and it was just not written well for me. Just my opinion. 

I hope you all have a great holiday, and a happy new year!

~The Blissful Book Nurse




Comments

Popular Posts