Crime

Good morning, dear reader. 

I am a self proclaimed crime junkie. A nurse by trade, I love helping others, and I have so much compassion for people on what is sometimes the worst day of their lives. 

As for my bookshelf, if you were to look at all the books I read, you would find a common theme. Crime. Murder. Mystery. I like the books that take you to these terrible places, with the FBI, CIA, and other agencies digging in to find the killer. 

James Patterson is one of my favorite authors. He writes such intricate tales of crime and murder, they pull you in, and make you want to be in the book with the characters. I just read two of his, that he wrote with David Ellis, back to back. Invisible, and Unsolved, which are the first and second books in a series of stories about a very cool FBI analyst and her goal to find these serial killers, when nobody will believe her. 

Image from Google
Image from Google

You can't go wrong with a juicy crime novel. Get lost in the chase. Go get these two books!

Happy reading!

~The Blissful Book Nurse





Comments

Popular Posts