End of the Year Wrap Up

 The Goodreads Challenge...

I had a goal of 75 books. 

Dear Readers...

I read 138 books. 

I did good. Graduating college and finally having free time was an added bonus to my book reading schedule. Without even thinking about it, my absolute favorite reads were:

The Guncle by Steven Rowley

Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt

The entire Miss Fortune Mystery series by Jana Deleon

Below, is my synopsis of exactly what my stats were, as well as, screenshots of my books. They are not all there, but I tried to get most of them. I find that I remember cover pictures or colors better than the actual book titles. 

On Instagram, I follow a lovely military wife/mom/amazing reader named Stephanie Howell. She always posts the best reviews for books, and other cool things, and several of my favorites have came from her recommendations. She is great, so go follow her. 

Happy New Year, and Happy Reading!










Comments

Popular Posts